Thursday, July 5, 2018

News from the Supporters Club

News from the Supporters Club:


I've now one of the committee members of the Tooting and Mitcham United Supporters Club(T&MUFSC) . So along with Charlie T, Dave Irons and Peter W we are all going to get the Supporters club a bit of a boost. We are aiming to do a big recruitment drive ready for next season, hoping to raise funds for various projects and to also raise the profile of the club / team through social media etc.
We now even have a Twitter account so please follow @tamufsc
The account is being run by Peter Woodhouse so expect it to be far more professional than any of the rubbish I regularly put out


Also we are aiming to get new badges etc. done and possibly other T&MUFSC branded items , pens, mouse pads, gimp masks etc.


We've also had a couple of successful get together's and there are quite a few now willing to help spread the word about the "Sleeping Giants of South London Football" If you can help in any way shape or form, please get in contact and help spread the word. The next one will be held on Tuesday 17th July at 7:30pm when the 1st team are playing Merstham on the back 3G pitch. I'll have membership forms and other odds and sods to give out


I've also now spoke to the wonderful Tim Megone and asked him to be a guest writer on here. He man is a legend over at Tooting and Mitcham and is one of our more vocal supporters. He is of course totally mental and his view of the world in general needs to be shared with a far wider audience.





The only down side to this is that technology and Timmy are still miles apart so I will have to  keep hassling him for stuff.... But I promise it will be worth it.




Just like the Freemasons, obliviously I can't tell you all the secret rituals and initiation ceremonies that I had to go through to become a committee member expect to say  I was told by Dave Irons to stand outside the main gates facing the A217 with my trousers and underpants around my knees with my genitalia on full display while sticking my tongue out for 5 minutes.
When I asked if this was part of the initiation Dave said no... He just didn't like the bloke working in the garage opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment